The Alliance of Scottish Parkinson’s Disease Nurse Specialists (ASPNS) exists to:
• Promote the essential role of Scottish Parkinson’s Specialists at both local and national levels
• Provide peer support and facilitate the sharing and development of knowledge, expertise, and best practice in the field of Parkinson’s care
• Advise and influence policy making with regards to Parkinson’s.
• Promote and participate in research aimed at improving services and care for people with Parkinson’s and their carers
• Encourage and facilitate education on Parkinson’s management across disciplines
• Work in partnership with charitable and non charitable organisations to improve the management and service provision of people with Parkinson’s.
Unfortunately we are unable to join the booth today, but we’re happy to help or direct queries to other Scottish nurses . Please contact Linda Patterson, Chair for Alliance of Scottish Parkinsons Nurse Specialists at Linda.email@example.com.